- With the telephonic, electronic or written booking you offer the owner of the accommodation property, represented by the TST Management Agency, the conclusion of a binding contract. TST-Management or landlord reserves the right to accept this offer. A contract only materializes when TST Management, on behalf of the landlord, confirmed the booking to the customer in written form, by telephone or by e -mail. Please note that for a late booking cancellation you can be charged cancellation fees valid by the service provider.
- In the reservation, the total number of persons (including children), as well as pets (including the type/breed) must be displayed. Pets are allowed only in certain properties, these will be shown in special conditions after application.
- After the reservation has been confirmed the agency TST Management reserves the right to request an advance payment. That is:
- an advance payment of 30% of the total reservation amount
- if the reservation is made 50-20 days upon arrival an advance payment of 50% of the total reservation amount can be requested
- if the reservation is made less than 20 days upon arrival an advance payment of 80% of the total reservation amount can be requested
The rest of the reservation amount has to be paid to no longer than 14 days before arrival.
- Payment can be made via credit card ( Visa, Mastercard, Maestro), PayPal or direct bank transfer to our bank account.
- Buyer may, at any time prior to departure, cancel the contract with the agency (the reservation). TST Management reserves the right to decide about the relevant time of cancellation.
- The customer is advised to declare the withdrawal in a written form/by e -mail.
- To avoid to burden the customer with the above cancellation charges it is strongly advised to take a travel cancellation insurance.
- If not, the following general cancellation fees are applicable:
- in case of cancellation up to 31 days prior to departure: 20 % of the travel price
- for cancellation from 30 to 14 days prior to departure: 50 % of the travel price
- for cancellation from 13 to 2 days prior to departure: 80 % of the travel price
- feceived later or in case of non - commencement of the journey: 100% of travel price
- Excessive amounts paid would be refunded in such case.
- If TST Management manages to find a replacement tenant, a reduction of the cancellation charges may be playable. But that is not compulsory.
- The customer is required to be considerate of other neighbors. The customer is also obliged to observe house rules.
- The customer is obliged to treat the object including all inventory and outdoor facilities with due care. For damages caused by the customer to furnishings, rooms or on the building, the customer is liable to pay a corresponding compensation. In case of damage, the customer must immediately inform the owner. For any damages which are non-indicated immediately, or not indicated at all and discovered afterwards, the customer is liable to pay a consequential compensation.
- In the event of malfunctions of the booked service, particularly defects in the object, the customer is obliged to do everything possible to contribute to remedying the fault or damage that may occur in a low state. The customer is obliged to inform the landlord about any existing impairments.
- The responsibility of the owner for economic loss is limited to the part of the injured party through its lease, unless the damage was caused intentionally or by gross negligence.
- In the event of a legal dispute, the seat of the defendant is established as jurisdiction.
TST-Management, Mladen Tomasevic, Holzstr.2, 45141 Essen, Germany
Check-in possible from about 16:00 o'clock (4:00 p.m), check-out no later than 10 o'clock (10:00 a.m).
Journey description and information about the contact person and keyholder will be delivered upon receipt of the total amount of the reservation, max. 1 month before arrival.