TST Villas & Apartments respects the privacy and protects the personal information of its users, employees, business partners or other persons with whom it conducts business cooperation and whose personal data is collected and processed in their daily business.
We process your personal information in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, on the non-application of Directive 95/46 / (hereinafter: the General Data Protection Regulation) and in conjunction with the National Implementation Act of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The Universal Data Protection Regulation contains a number of rules to ensure that personal data processing is carried out in accordance with the rights and fundamental freedoms of individuals. Also, the General Data Protection Regulation allows free movement of personal data within the EU without restriction and ban.
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation, we hereby inform you of how we process your personal information, which rights you have in connection with data processing and protection, and how you can exercise these rights.
We process and use your personal information legally, fairly and transparently, while protecting the security of your personal data from unauthorized or illegal processing, applying the most technical, security and organizational protection measures.
The head of the processing is TST Villas & Apartments headquartered in Essen, Holzstrasse 2, germany. TST Villas & Apartments processes your personal information for the purposes specified in item IV. of this Policy.
TST Villas & Apartments
Phone: +49 1573 4517826
III. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON
TST Villas & Apartments has appointed a responsible person.
TST Villas & Apartments
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within its business activities, TST Villas & Apartments may collect the following categories of personal data by categories of respondents:
Candidates for Employment:
Former and current employees:
Associates and business partners:
The processing of the above categories of personal data will be carried out by TST Villas & Apartments exceptionally under the following conditions:
TST Villas & Apartments can collect personal information in various ways, including:
When you provide us with information on the publication of the content on our site or during your direct communication with TST Villas & Apartments, including personal communication and online communication via the site or e-mail;
TST Villas & Apartments may process personal information for the following purposes:
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BASIS
TST Villas & Apartments handles your personal information based on the following basis:
Executing a contract on the sale of the service of TST Villas & Apartments. or another contract concluded between the respondents and TST Villas & Apartments d.o.o.;
Introduce Privileges to Receive Marketing Messages, Newsletters, Email Service Notifications, or Service Satisfaction Survey to Process Your Inquiries
In order to fulfill the legal obligations of TST Villas & Apartments, in particular with regard to accounting, bookkeeping, regulations of labor law and other legal obligations.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Your personal information is kept in the period or by a specific regulation or not longer than what is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed – if the storage period is not prescribed or a minimum storage period is prescribed.
We store personal information only when we need them for the purposes for which we collect them, that is, for the purpose of fulfilling contractual relations or statutory obligations and the longest to the following criteria:
Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling its legal and regulatory obligations are stored according to the prescribed deadlines,
Personal data collected for the purpose of selling the goods and services are stored in the duration of the contractual relationship;
We store your personal information collected for marketing activities until you withdraw your privation, cancel your subscription or ask for deletion of your subscription, or after a certain period of inactivity
Personal data will be deleted upon discontinuation of contractual or employment relationship and no later than the expiration of any statutory obligation to store, except in the event of a court or other similar proceedings requiring data retention.
TST Villas & Apartments may share your personal information with third parties only in the following cases:
If there is a statutory obligation or explicit authorization under the law;
If we engage another person as a so-called ” subcontractor, i.e. processing agent, who acts solely upon the order of TST Villas & Apartments , whereby TST Villas & Apartments. secures all data protection measures as if doing these tasks alone;
If the data need to be forwarded to third parties for the performance of the contract with the respondent;
On the basis of the privilege of the respondent.
Such third parties include:
Legislative, supervisory and regulatory bodies within and outside the territory of the Republic of Croatia Financial institutions with which TST Villas & Apartments collaborated Auditors inside and outside TST Villas & Apartments and other bodies authorized to audit
Suppliers that TST Villas & Apartments engages to perform services on behalf of and for the account of TST Villas & Apartments, for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations with the respondents
Other agencies, institutions, associations, insurance companies and partner companies with whom TST Villas & Apartments has concluded a business cooperation agreement based on which business users can negotiate and use the products and services that TST Villas & Apartments provides etc.
When transmitting the data of the respondent, TST Villas & Apartments strictly adheres to the principle of the processing limitation with the transmission of the minimum amount of data needed to realize the requested service and respecting all other relevant data protection principles.
We handle personal data in the Republic of Croatia. Exceptionally, we can handle them in other countries (for example, when a subcontractor from another country is engaged in providing a particular service or part of a service that includes processing of personal data), as a rule, to the member states of the European Union. Exceptionally, we can handle them in third countries as well, but in such situations, appropriate personal data protection measures are always applied, as far as personal data is processed in the Republic of Croatia (e.g. by applying the so-called EU Standard Contract Clauses for third country processors , other legally binding and enforceable instruments, binding corporate rules, certification, etc. )
TST Villas & Apartments respects the right to privacy and data collected and processed only with the existence of legal basis for processing these subjects at all times retain certain rights in relation to the ceremony in their data.
About the actions you have taken regarding your request, TST Villas & Apartments will inform you, without unnecessary delay and no later than one month from the receipt of the request, of the actions taken. Exceptionally, this deadline may be extended, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In this case, TST Villas & Apartments will notify you within one month of receipt of the request for the reasons for the delay.
If you have submitted your application electronically, the information will be provided electronically if possible unless you have requested otherwise in your request. If TST Villas & Apartments does not act on your request within one month, without delay and no later than one month after the receipt of the request, it will notify you of the reasons for not doing so and of the possibility of submitting the complaint to the supervisory authority.
Any communication and actions that TST Villas & Apartments undertakes regarding the carrying out of the rights listed below shall be free of charge. However, if your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their recurring character, TST Villas & Apartments may charge you a fee, taking into account the costs incurred or refusing to comply with your requirements.
You can contact TST Villas & Apartments, as the manager of the processing, in order to exercise the following rights:
(1) The right to access data – From TST Villas & Apartments, as a processing manager, you can obtain confirmation of whether your personal data are handled, if processed, you have the right to access personal information and information as provided by Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation, such as: processing purposes, personal data categories, deadlines, etc.
If your personal data is eventually transmitted to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be notified of the appropriate transfer security measures.
If you ask for it, TST Villas & Apartments will provide you with a copy of the personal data processed. For all further requested copies, TST Villas & Apartments may charge you a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the application is filed electronically, and unless otherwise requested, TST Villas & Apartments will deliver them in the usual electronic form.
(2) Right to Correction – You may request from TST Villas & Apartments correction of your personal information that is incorrect as well as, taking into account the purpose of the processing, their , if the data is incomplete, giving an additional statement.
(3) Right to Delete (“Right to Forget”) – You can request from TST Villas & Apartments as a processing manager deleting your personal data if one of the reasons set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation is fulfilled (e.g. if personal data is no longer necessary for purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed or if they are which is based on the processing of your personal data withdrawn or if there is no other legal basis for processing or if the personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation under EU law or under the regulations of the Republic of Croatia or if the data is unlawfully processed or filed objection to direct marketing).
We hereby inform you that TST Villas & Apartments may not delete your personal information if their processing is necessary, for example, to comply with the statutory obligation of custody or for reasons of public interest to set up, enforce or defend the legal requirements.
(4) The right to limit processing – You can request from TST Villas & Apartments limitation of the processing of your personal data if one of the cases referred to in Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation is met, including, for example, if it is necessary to check the accuracy of your personal data.
(5) Right to Data Transfer – If the processing of your personal data is based on the consent or is required to execute a contract or to take action before the conclusion of the contract and if the processing is carried out by automated means, you may: request the obtaining of personal data obtained in a structured, in a standard format and in a machine-readable format, or transfer your personal information to another processing manager. In addition, you may request that your personal information be transmitted directly from TST Villas & Apartments to the other manager provided that this is technically feasible for TST Villas & Apartments In that case, TST Villas & Apartments provide you with all the correct information about the new processing manager whom you intend to transfer your personal information, giving your written consent to TST Villas & Apartments.
(7) The right to complain and the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority – Notwithstanding your right to contact the administrative body or the court, if you consider that processing your personal data by TST Villas & Apartments it is a violation of the General Data Protection Regulation and/or applicable regulations of the Republic of Croatia, you may file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Agency . Regardless of the foregoing, if you consider that the processing of personal data carried out by TST Villas & Apartments you may contact their responsible person at the following address: email@example.com so that we jointly try to resolve your complaint.
(8) Automatic data processing – TST Villas & Apartments does not perform automatic data processing.
In order to protect the personal data collected, TST Villas & Apartments carries out the appropriate physical, technical and organizational protection measures, taking into account the nature, scope, context and purpose of processing, as well as the risks of different levels of probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of the respondent.
The access to the data within TST Villas & Apartments is limited to those data necessary to perform certain business tasks, exclusively to authorized persons who are directly engaged in providing or maintaining the service, and to improve the quality and collection of services, in accordance with clearly defined roles and Responsibilities within TST Villas & Apartments All employees of TST Villas & Apartments are bound by confidentiality contracts and engage exclusively with the partners with whom we are dealing with the appropriate protection measures.
TST Villas & Apartments can not guarantee 100% security of data transfer over the internet, websites, mobile applications, computer systems or any other public network.
In order for TST Villas & Apartments Website to work properly, in order to be able to further improve the site, in order to improve your browsing experience, the site must save a small amount of information (Cookies) on your computer.
The cookie information is saved to your computer by the web site you visit. Cookies usually save your settings, web settings, such as your preferred language or address. Later, when you open the same web page again, the internet browser sends back the cookies that belong to that page. This allows the page to display information tailored to your needs.
Key cookies allow us to serve you with content and track traffic to our pages and apps, and the analytic cookies we use and third parties who process data for us for data analysis (e.g., Google Analytics) allow us to manage and improve the performance and design of our websites and applications, as well as tracking, reviewing, researching, and reporting.
Browsers and devices have tools that allow cookies to be disabled on web pages and apps. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all features of our services. We suggest that your key cookies stay active for a better user experience and help us improve and develop our products and services.
XIII. FINAL PROVISIONS